Warranty Request & Information
R&R Homes is dedicated to making sure that your home meets the highest standards of quality for years to come, so we have teamed up with Quality Builders Warranty to offer a 10-year Premium Protection Plan for Homeowners. In order to be accepted into their program, we had to adhere to a strict standard of excellence and demonstrate the highest level of skill and integrity. For homeowners, this selection process allows you to be confident in the construction of your home, knowing R&R Homes is among the best builders in the country.
With QBW, you also benefit from:
- A more marketable home when it comes time to sell, because the warranty is automatically transferable to subsequent buyers.
- The stability of a warranty backed by Liberty Mutual, one of the largest insurance companies in the United States.
- Potential discounts on homeowner’s insurance, because Liberty Mutual recognizes the high quality of construction by builders in the Quality Builders Warranty program.
- Group auto insurance discounts made available through Liberty Mutual to eligible QBW homeowners.
- A simple and efficient complaint resolution process, should a problem ever arise. This process is designed to save both the homeowner and the builder time and money.
- A clear understanding of what is covered by the warranty and who is responsible for replacement or repair.
- Confidence that your home will meet QBW standards.
The First Year
The builder warrants the home against specified defects in workmanship and materials that are the result of nonconformity with Quality Builders Warranty Corporation’s warranty standards, as well as any major structural defects as defined in the warranty.
The Second Year
The builder warrants the home against specified defects in the wiring, piping and ductwork, as well as any major structural defects as defined in the warranty.
The Third through Tenth Years
Should any major structural defect (as defined in the warranty) occur during this period, QBW, through the insurer, will repair or replace the defect – or pay the reasonable cost of the repair or replacement.
Click here to download a PDF of our Limited Warranty Agreement.